Sunday, April 15, 2007

Jenn Ski


I have stumbled across this most amazing artist named Jenn Ski. She has these very retro, mod looking paintings called pods. I love the colors. She also has a background in design. She has a website at jennski.com but it's not finished yet. It just redirects to her design portfolio. Hopefully it will be up and running soon. You can see her work on MySpace
I encourage you to go check out her stuff. I can't wait for her site to be completed. I definitely plan to keep an eye on her. A piece of her artwork would look great in any mod home! I hope to be moving soon. If I can find my dream mid-century modern home I will HAVE to get one of these paintings to adorn it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, her paintings are great. Love the mod graphic design. I wonder if she has ever thought of making hand painted tile? These designs would look amazing as a kitchen backsplash or bathroom accent tiles.