Thursday, June 7, 2007

Fashion Dig


I just spent an hour messing around on this new site I found called Fashion Dig. I still haven't looked at the whole thing but it's seems to be a really great place. They have a nice forum that could use a little more action. You should go check it out! They are also a selling venue. I found this great dress/ coat set at Orlando Vintage on Fashion Dig. Orlando Vintage has some other really great items in their shop like this leopard print dress that comes with a turban! This totally looks like something Mrs. Robinson would wear in the graduate! I'm going to have to look around and check this place out some more. I encourage you to come and participate in the forums. There are several other vintage sellers who participate.

5 comments:

Sophiagurl said...

these are beautiful! too bad we can't wear those here where i'm from=)

Stephanie Willson's Jewelry Blog said...

Beautiful pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a definitely as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=dvd lab studio 1.25 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you profit by the black methods of development of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but it does not approach me. Who else, what can prompt?

Anonymous said...

60371.....23844