Friday, June 29, 2007

Something Red


I know I just had a post about the Etsy treasury recently. I really am not that into the treasury like some people. But, I had a cool idea for a treasury so I picked out some things. Then I went to the treasury to see when the next one expired. It was going to be 2 days so I started to back out when I saw a yellow star! That means I was being featured in someone's treasury! What a thrill. I only know of one other time I've been featured in a treasury but I really don't go checking for yellow stars or anything so it's possible I've been in others and not even been aware of it. The wonderful seller Munieca featured me in her Something Red treasury If you go check it out you can see the vintage red and white bead necklace that is for sale in my store . It has a very retro flair. There is also a cool red retro purse by CynContemporary featured in this treasury. Munieca has great taste!

5 comments:

LoveDynamite said...

Congrats on the treasury:D
keep up the good work

Darlene said...

I know that necklace! It's an unsigned Avon from the 1980s. Very attractive! It is pictured in yellow and white on page 48 of Avon Collectible Fashion Jewelry and Awards by Monica and Patricia Clements.

MillieMegan said...

Colorful necklaces are very high in fashion nowadays. They are best to have a fun with jewelry and also enhance the look of attire.

Anonymous said...

Just questioning if eBay permits you to market [url=http://www.ticketchoice.com.au]concert tickets[/url] on-line? Do you know if you can find any restrictions depending on what country you are in?

My parents have just referred to as me and asked if i could "get rid" of their two tickets to a concert as they wont be able to make it as a result of an additional family event.

Apart from asking buddies etc, i thought ebay would be a good location to market them.

But whats ebay's policy on selling tickets? Ive heard alot about it around the news but ive forgotten what happened.

and if it matters, the concert is within this coming month

Thanks ahead of time for your advice.

Anonymous said...

Just questioning if eBay permits you to market [url=http://www.ticketchoice.com.au]concert tickets[/url] on the internet? Do you know if you can find any restrictions depending on what country you are in?

My parents have just referred to as me and asked if i could "get rid" of their two tickets to a concert as they wont be able to make it as a result of one more family event.

Besides asking pals etc, i thought ebay would be an excellent location to market them.

But whats ebay's policy on marketing tickets? Ive heard alot about it about the news but ive forgotten what happened.

and if it matters, the concert is inside this coming month

Thanks in advance for your advice.