Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Bamabelle Bed Jacket

I am completely in love with this beautiful, vintage, lace bed jacket at Bamabelle. It is gorgeous and just the right price. I almost didn't want to mention it in my blog for fear that someone might buy it before I do. But, I have decided it may be a tad too big for me since I DO NOT have a size 40 bust! Bamabelle has some other great finds in her shop. I have read a number of forum posts by her on Etsy. She really seems to know her vintage clothing and she appears to be a very professional seller. I can't wait to make my first purchase at Bamabelle.

5 comments:

Sophiagurl said...

what a beautiful jacket! =)

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

This is so so cool! I have another friend who LOVES vintage bedjackets as tops. She has a whole collection of them. I have some bedjackets that I've never worn. This inspires me to drag them out and WEAR them! Thanks! :)

Recy Vintage & Creations said...

P.S... Thanks for linking Bamabelle here. I had not previously known about her Etsy shoppe. It is great! Lots of neat things there. I hearted her and this fab bedjacket!

Steph said...

Very pretty!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.